MODERN MASTERS LEAGUE!
Session 1: August 25th, +3 draft, games (40 card decks), +1 sealed
Session 2: September 1st, games (50 card decks), +1 sealed Session 3: September 8th, games (50 card decks)
Session 4: September 15th, final games (50 card decks), rare redraft
Time: Sundays from 2pm-5pm
Cost: $40
Starting packs: 3x Modern Masters
Additional packs: 2x Modern Masters
Deck size: 40 session 1, 50 sessions 2-4
Players: 8-10
Duration: 4 Sessions
Prize: Winner is immortalized in the hall of champions, and standings determine the order for the rare redraft.

I'm in for sure!
ReplyDeleteHey Alex - sent you an email but I remember there were some problems before with you sometimes not getting them. I only have enough MM for 10 players and I've got 10 already. If you have your own boosters (unlikely) you can join - or if anyone drops before Sunday I'll let you know. But otherwise unfortunately there's no room left :(
ReplyDelete